SUSPENDED LICENSE TROUBLES?
WE CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR LICENSE BACK
We put up an aggressive defense in order to get your license reinstated. Plus, we negotiate any penalties and do our best to keep our clients from going to jail. Contact the Los Angeles suspended license ticket attorneys at Fight My Ticket today for a free consultation. Fill out the form or call us at 1-800-655-7505.
At Fight My Ticket, we also negotiate and conduct hearings with the DMV for negligent operators and the accumulation of points on your driving record. Our goal with suspended license tickets is to get the suspended license charge dismissed–along with the points associated with it.
Penalties For Driving With A Suspended License
As stated in California Vehicle Code 14601 it is a crime to drive a vehicle with the knowledge that your driver’s license has been suspended or revoked. Penalties for driving with a suspended license differ depending on your record, the facts of your case, and the reason for why you got the suspension.
Some of the consequences of driving with a suspended license may include:
- Restricted Use of License
- Court Appearance
- Penalty and Reissue Fees
- 2 Points toward Increased Insurance Cost
In order to negotiate the reinstatement of your license, we rely on over 20 years of court experience in helping other motorists in fight tickets in court.
Did you know your driver’s license could be suspended for the following reasons?
- Failing to appear in court for a traffic ticket
- Failing to pay a court non-appearance fine
- No proof of car insurance
- Failing to pay child support
- Driving while impaired, or DUI
- Driving while physically/mentally unfit
- Negligent operation of a motor vehicle
- A traffic accident without insurance
Legal Defenses To Driving On A Suspended License in Los Angeles
Being charged with driving on a suspended license doesn’t have to result in a conviction. If you retain a knowledgeable suspended license ticket attorney serving Los Angeles, they will be able to provide you with a good defense, depending on the circumstances of your situation.
There are different legal defenses that your attorney might go with, here are some of the most common ones:
- You didn’t know your license was suspended: you cannot be charged with driving with a suspended license if your attorney can prove that you had no knowledge of the fact that your license was suspended. Your attorney will have to prove that the methods used to notify you were insufficient.
- The original suspension of your license was invalid: your lawyer will look into the circumstances surrounding your license suspension to establish if it was legal to begin with. If they find that it wasn’t, they can ask the court to have the suspension dismissed.
Contact A Los Angeles Driving On A Suspended License Attorney
Resolving a suspended license is an ordeal most drivers do not want to deal with.
Fight My Ticket attorneys investigate the causes and complexities of a suspension to resolve the underlying issues. We have helped many people navigate the legal maze to resolve the suspension and reinstate their license. Our attorneys fight for you to get you your license back.
If you’ve been charged with driving on a suspended license, let us help. Don’t worry about dealing with the courts. The dedicated lawyers at Fight My Ticket will do all the hard work for you! Our lawyers have successfully reinstated hundreds of California Drivers Licenses for drivers just like you.
Contact the Los Angeles suspended license ticket attorneys at Fight My Ticket today for a free consultation. Fill out the form or call us at 1-800-655-7505.